Personal Insurance


Guy with white car

Required by law in most states, auto insurance provides protection to both vehicle owners and individuals who are injured or experience property damage at the hands of drivers. Auto insurance policies can be structured to cover the damages of the insured’s vehicle through comprehensive and collision coverage as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. A policy must also meet the minimums of each state’s laws by providing bodily injury and property damage liability coverage that protects those who might be unintentionally injured or damaged by the insured. Contact us for more information or a free quote!

ATV, and Off-Road Vehicles

Off road vehicleWe can provide insurance coverage for your ATV or off-road vehicles. If you own an ATV or off-road vehicle, you need to make sure that you have the right coverage in case of an accident or loss. While some homeowners insurance policies may cover certain liabilities, in most cases Parma, Ohio residents need an additional ATV policy to give them the complete coverage they need. We can help you find the right coverage to protect your investment. We will work with the carriers and their requirements for ATV insurance & assist you in finding the right coverage at competitive rates. Contact us for more information or a free quote!

Boat and Watercraft

red and white speedboat moving across waterWe offer a wide variety of coverage and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Depending on the size, type and value of your boat, personal watercraft or jet ski, they may be covered under your homeowners policy. If they are not covered, we can provide special insurance to cover you.

Here are a few coverages we offer:

  • Property Damage – damage that may be caused to another persons property while operating your watercraft.
  • Liability Coverage – This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
  • Personal Liability – protecting you or family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.

Contact us for more information or a free quote!


guy riding motorcycle

Motorcycle insurance allows the rider and the insurance company to share the risks that come with riding. The rider pays a fixed premium to an insurance company for coverage. The insurance company agrees to pay for certain losses that may occur during the span of the policy. Vince Hrobat Insurance Agency, Inc., has a range of policies to meet your needs. Contact us for more information or a free quote!


Homeowners Insurance

House spring seasonIf you own a home, a homeowners policy is a necessity. If a person is injured in your home, your policy will be your first line of defense. In addition, your policy will replace items that were lost or destroyed if a disaster, such as a fire, occurs.

There are two types of homeowners policies. The first, a named-perils policy, only covers losses overtly stated in the contract. On the other hand, with a comprehensive policy, coverage is provided unless a peril is explicitly excluded. Contact us for more information or a free quote!

Personal Umbrella Policies

mother and daughterA personal umbrella policy supplements your other types of insurance by adding additional million dollar increments of protection. It will cover you against basic negligence claims like vehicle accidents as well as devastating claims such as a person drowning in your pool. Contact us for more information or a free quote!

Recreational Vehicles

camper parked at campgroundRecreational vehicles (RVs), come in all shapes and sizes. Motor homes, fifth wheels, popup campers, and travel trailers are all types of RVs. RV insurance may or may not be required depending on what type of RV you own. The main difference in coverage comes between motor homes and campers.  Let our experienced staff help get you covered before you head out on your next journey! Contact us for more information or a free quote!

Renters Insurance

happy renters

Renters insurance provides coverage if your home experiences a fire, is broken into, or even if someone gets injured there. Your items will be fixed or replaced, and any liability issues will be handled with a renters policy. Contact us for more information or a free quote!

Toll-free: 1-800-529-2007

Phone: 216-524-2007

Fax: 216-524-4487

Text Us: (216) 294-2541